Skip to content
- to design Master degree study programme curriculum integrated with the European education and research systems, in order to establish international standards of academic knowledge;
- to involve researchers and practitioners into communication and to establish their joint participation in the educational process and research;
- to train the academic staff of Egyptian universities to be able to use a Master’s degree “Smart Environment and Climate Change Management”;
- to establish mechanisms and evaluation criteria that give a full analysis of the education process and content of courses as well as help to identify their strengths and weaknesses;
- to implement innovative learning methods and a new collaboration platform for learning and academic environment to support the educational process;
- to demonstrate the benefits of education based on the principles of Bologna process and European standards of quality in education;
- to include the curriculum examples and cases of the best practices of world experience.